He is so dang cute! He looks soooo much like Brinley in this picture =)! You guys are so good...I was too exhausted/lazy my first few weeks after having Porter and Ella so neither of them have professional newborn pictures =S. Me and Dave want to come by sometime to meet your new little guy and have you meet ours =). Congratulations you guys! Let us know if you need anything!
5 comments:
He is adorable! Congratulations. Boys have such a special bond with their mommy! Enjoy.
Awww...sooo sweet! Congrats again!!
He is so dang cute! He looks soooo much like Brinley in this picture =)! You guys are so good...I was too exhausted/lazy my first few weeks after having Porter and Ella so neither of them have professional newborn pictures =S. Me and Dave want to come by sometime to meet your new little guy and have you meet ours =). Congratulations you guys! Let us know if you need anything!
So cute! I hope that I get to meet him soon. I am glad to see a picture. I hope that there are more to follow!
He is so sweet. I can't believe he slept through all the crazy screaming ladies(not going to mention any names) tonight.
Post a Comment