
Okay it's been so long since I have posted anything on my blog that I almost forgot how! My last blog post says "Florida" almost a year ago. Well I didn't want to title this one "Florida" also, but we just got back from our vacation to- you guessed it- Florida! We had a great time! We went to visit my best friend Jessi and her family and to be there to see their family be sealed in the Orlando Temple. Words can't describe what an amazing trip this was!! Here are some pics from our trip!
When we got to Florida, Brinley was confused on the rental car that we were driving and wanted to know where we got it and where our jeep was! We told her that we rented it and she asked from who? We said "Alamo". She then replied "Alamo is going to be really mad that we took there car"!! We cracked up!
We went to Disneyworld and spent about 12 hours there! I didn't think I would be able to walk the next day =) The girls loved it and we all had a great time! We did enjoy some churros and some funnel cake, the trip wouldn't have been complete without that! The next day we went to Downtown Disney to have lunch and visit some more shops. On the way there, we told the girls that we were going to Downtown Disney. Aubrey said in a very pouty voice "no more Disney". I guess 12 hours of Disney was enough for her! It was hilarious!
We had such a great time!
On a side note since I haven't blogged in so long I guess I will do a little catching up! Here are just a couple of noteworthy things that have happened in the last year:
-We moved and we love our new house!
-Jason graduated with a double Associates from CSN! We are so proud of him and all his hard work over the last couple of years. He has worked full time and gone to school full time!
-And... in case you couldn't tell from the pictures (yeah right)- we are pregnant again! It's a BOY! I am due around July 28th and we are all so excited!!
4 comments:
i thought you had given up on blogging! So glad you didn't. Your pictures are so cute. How neat that you got to be there for your friend at such a special time. I don't think there is anything quite so neat as when they bring small kids in to be sealed to their parents. See you Tuesday!
I won't lie, I was so excited to see that you updated. I thought maybe you forgot you had a blog, LOL! It looks like y'all had a great time. I did know you were pregnant but I didn't know you were having a boy! Congrats! Your girls are getting so big. And you look super cute!
ahhh CONGRATS!!! That is awesome!
p.s... your girls have the cutest faces- ever.
;)
How fun to get a boy!!! Boys love their moms different than girls do. You are going to love it!!!
Post a Comment