Sunday, June 28, 2009

Florida!!

Me and the girls and my mom took a trip to Florida a couple weeks ago to visit my best friend Jessi and her family.  We had tons of fun!!  This was Brinley and Aubrey's first time on an airplane so I was a little bit nervous.  They actually did pretty well for a 4 hour flight =) On the way back it was a little bumpy and Brinley had to go to the bathroom about 10 times (that was fun).  Those bathrooms are so small on the airplanes, I felt like Tommy Boy.

It was a great trip!  We had a great time catching up and being silly!  Brinley and Hailie had so much fun (they are only 2 months apart) and we got to see baby Hayden for the first time too (such a cutie!)  Here are some pics of the trip!
           Brinley and Hailie
Aubrey hated the water and the sand, but was perfectly content in this little chair!
Best friends!!
Brinley loved the beach and the ocean!  (She kept saying, we go in the lotion momma)
Playing in the water at my mom's hotel

Sitting peacefully at the beach before the monsoon hit!  Okay, not really but it seemed like a monsoon to me.  One second it was this and the next the clouds rolled in and it started POURING!!  We all had to run up to the hotel with as much stuff as we could carry, we were sopping wet.  Poor Jessi and Mindy had to run back down and grab everything else that we couldn't carry as the beach ranger is honking at them in his truck and over the intercom yelling "evacuate the beach now" as the thunder and lightening are crashing down too!!  I would totally move to Florida except for the mosquitos, snakes and hurricanes  (haha just kidding Jess, Florida really is beautiful)

Okay, this is the pond in the back of Jessi and Sean's house, Florida is soooo beautiful!  I've got dirt in my back yard and they have this =)  This is what their whole neighborhood looks like!
So cute!
Hayden!!  He is so precious!!
Brin cheesin it up!
Doing some shopping on St. George street
Being dorks


We can't wait to go back to Florida and hopefully next time Jason will be able to go with us!  

7 comments:

Nicole said...

How lucky to have a good friend in such a fun place! I love the picture with the dark haired's on one side and the blondies on the other!

McKinna said...

looks like it was lotsa fun!!super cute pics!

Kendra said...

I am glad that you could have such a nice vacation!

The Brasiels said...

aww stace we had so much fun with u guys! u got some really good pics of the girl, you'll have to send me pics when u get a chance. it was good catching up with u the other day..miss u tons, love ya guys!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Looks like you had a blast! We were in Orlando 2 years ago in September and I thought I was gonna die from the heat and humidity. Looks like your hair does fine in the humidity...I looked like a psychotic french poodle the whole time! I love all the pictures. Brin and Aubree are so cute!

Jaden and Stacy said...

Y'all need to update,LOL! hey we are going private and I need your email. Thanks!

Lindsey said...

Time for you to update! I have been so nervous that you didn't get my email about Randy's little party. I hope you know you guys were invited. I don't know why there is so much confusion about your email address!