

Aubrey had her first birthday on June 1st!! We had a low key family party on Saturday with my family and then another family party with Jason's family on Sunday. On her actual birthday we all went to Lied Discovery Children's Museum and had tons of fun! She had a blast at her parties and loooved her cakes!! Happy Birthday Aubas!! She still hasn't graduated to a forward facing car seat because she is such a peanut but she is getting close- 17 lbs. I love this little girl =)
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Aubrey!
Happy Birthday Abutrey! I can't believe that she is already 1. Did you guys have a fun time at the Lied Discovery Museum? I have been wanting to go there.
oh yay! happy birthday to aubrey!! kinda sad 2! cuz that means that dal is gonna be 1 soon as well... in a week!!! dang babies.... lol
Wow, she is a tiny one! Happy Birthday Aubrey!
Happy Birthday Aubrey! She is SUCH a doll baby. Too bad she cant change to the front facing car seat yet. My little baby is getting chunky and will probably pass Aubrey up soon! LOL
I can't believe I'm just now looking at these pics on the blog! I love the pics, my sweet little aubrey :) I miss you guys already, give the girls kisses from their aunt "sessie".. xoxo love ya
How could I have forgotten her b-day, it was my anniversary! Time sure flies. Happy Birthday Aubrey!
WHAT???? Are you kidding me? That is so awesome!!! How does your sister run into these people? I can't believe she hung out with Ed! Did he give her any inside information about the show? And she saw Mike too. Is your sister married? Cuz they are both adorable. If they aren't with Jillian she should make her move! That is so funny. I just can't believe it.
Okay, first of I am not crazy and second of all, you aren't the only Stacey who looks at my blog!
Post a Comment