Aubrey has had a recurring ear infection since February. After many rounds of antibiotics not working, she was referred to an ear specialist and it was decided she would need tubes in her ears. On Thursday, we took her to St. Rose bright and early in the morning and she had her procedure. I was nervous of course, especially for the anesthesia! I think that was the scariest part for me. I was amazed at how fast the procedure was though and she did great. She was a little confused and fussy after waking up but after that she acted like nothing even happened. I love my little Aubas (that's what Brinley calls her).
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Aubrey has tubes!!
Aubrey has had a recurring ear infection since February. After many rounds of antibiotics not working, she was referred to an ear specialist and it was decided she would need tubes in her ears. On Thursday, we took her to St. Rose bright and early in the morning and she had her procedure. I was nervous of course, especially for the anesthesia! I think that was the scariest part for me. I was amazed at how fast the procedure was though and she did great. She was a little confused and fussy after waking up but after that she acted like nothing even happened. I love my little Aubas (that's what Brinley calls her).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
She looks so cute in that picture! We could have found you a sub for Bunco! I had no idea that Aubrey had gotten tubes that morning. I am glad everything went so well!
Babies in the hospital...never fun! But you gotta love those cute gowns. They handle it better than we do I think!
ahhhh shes so adorable! Hope she continues to heal SO well!!
Wow, she looks so old already! Crazy how time flies. It stinks having to put her through that but I hear tubes are the best. Then you don't really have to worry about the ear infections anymore.
Aubrey is so stinkin' cute in that picture! Sorry to hear she had to get tubes, I hope they work and she doesn't have any more ear infections!
I can't get over how beautiful your girls are...just like their mama :). Parker had to have surgery at Primary Children's when he was 6 months old and I agree, the anesthesia is scary. Glad everything went well.
I hated Austin needing to be put out for him to get tubes in his ears too. SO scary! Glad she did so well and she is the cutest little thing!!!
Oh, poor Aubrey! I am glad that everything went so well. It is so hard to be a mom when your kids are hurting, I always cry when Casen gets hurt bad or sick because I just want to take it away! We will need to get together soon. I had a random dream with you and Jason in it.
Post a Comment