Thursday, April 9, 2009

Random

Guess who's a big girl?  Aubrey has been walking more and more lately.  It is so cute, because she is so stinkin little.  She's still only 16 lbs and in like the 5th percentile for her weight so she seems too little to be walking already.  She is determined though and is so proud of herself!


A couple days ago, Jason was going to put together Brinley's new tricycle.  He told her that after he got done eating, he would do it.  Brinley was so anxious to get it all put together and daddy was taking waaay tooo long to eat.  So, she got annoyed and decided to do it herself.  She was so serious looking at the instructions and trying to figure it out- it was hilarious!  Notice the wheel on top, she stacked everything up like that.

10 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the pictures of Brinley trying to put her tricycle together. I love that she has learned to "read" the instructions already. SO dang cute and I can NOT believe that Aubrey is walking. She really is too dang small!

McKinna said...

those were soooo cute of Brinley!! shes adorable! I can't believe Aubrey is walking!!! Dal can't even pull himself up yet!! (he's prolly just to fat and heavy for his own good....) I wanna see her walk around!

Liz Prisbrey said...

That is funny! It actually looks like she is putting it together. :-) Very cute.

Kendra said...

Aubrey is so cute! She is so little! I love to see little tiny kids walking around, it is too cute! I also love how toddlers think they can do anything!

Jaden and Stacy said...

That is so funny! I can't believe that your girls are getting so big. They are so cute! I love that Brinley tried to read the instructions and put that together for herself. SO cute!

Mandy Frehner said...

It was so nice to see you and your adorable girls at Mindy's shower last week! They are seriously, so cute!

Nicole said...

What adorable girls. I love when they start to walk. It just looks like they are way to little to be doing that. Probably even more so with your little 16 pounder!

Lindsey said...

That is pretty stinking hillarious. Girls are so independent! Your babies are beautiful!

Britney and Jaron said...

I can't believe Aubrey is walking! Lexi isn't even walking yet! She is so cute! I love the pictures of Brinley too. That is hilarious! What a doll!

Hibbard Family said...

holy cow... my 4 month old is 18 pounds!!