Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Easter!!






The Saturday before Easter we went over to the Gimbel's house for a BBQ and some Easter egg coloring.  Brinley and Parker had a great time coloring Easter eggs!  On Easter, after church we went to my parents and had a BBQ and Easter egg hunt which Brinley loved!!  Then we headed over to Jason's parents for some more food and another Easter egg hunt!  Then lastly off to Grandma Clark's house.  It was a long day with no naps and waaayy too much sugar, but we had tons of fun.  Brinley wanted the Easter bunny to come back the next day and carried around her Easter basket for the next week because she was so excited!  

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! You got my email about Bunco right? I think I sent it to the right email address (I don't know what it is about me and mixing up your address.) Wednesday, 6:30, my house!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Love the girls dresses! SO CUTE! Looks like Brinley was loving life for Easter. Austin was loving it too. :)

Liz Prisbrey said...

What pretty dresses! I love that you always get to dress them alike!

Kendra said...

They are so adorable! I love little girls easter dresses! It was not as much fun to dress Casen! I am glad you guys had such a fun time!

McKinna said...

CUTE dresses! they always look so cute!

Hibbard Family said...

The sugar high after Easter is fun huh?! Those dresses are adorable!