Friday, March 20, 2009

Total blog slacker!!



This was the first time Aubrey stood up on her own and was so proud

Wow!  Once again I am a total slacker with my blog.  The days are just flying by and I can't seem to find time to do anything...  

Aubrey Update:
She is growing up way too fast!!  She is almost 10 months old now and is into everything!!  She wants to walk so bad too!  She is standing on her own and scooting around on everything.  She says momma and dadda (sort of) and is kissing and waving....  too cute!  She has a huge appetite, but is still such a little peanut.  She loves her big sister and wants to do whatever Brinley's doing.  She is such a happy and content baby and loves everyone!  She is always smiling =)

Brinley Update:
Holy cow, little miss independent.  She is such a mom!!  She loves to take care of her little sis (change her diaper, feed her, dress her, bathe her...  everything that I do)  She loves doing dishes and folding clothes- hopefully that lasts forever =)
Favorite movie:  Madagascar 2, Kung Fu Panda
Favorite TV Show and really the only tv show she watches:  Jon and Kate plus 8
Favorite songs:  FreeCreditReport.com commercial theme song, Beyonce's "All the single ladies" and "Wheels on the Bus"  (the girl loves to dance, it's hilarious)
Favorite things to do:  Go shopping at Target, go to the park or anything outside, play dress up and do the dishes
Funny things she says:  When Aubrey is crying..  "Momma, Aubey's pissed!" (thanks Jason, we are working on not saying this, hopefully she doesn't say it in nursery)  or "Oh Aubey, you fine!)  When I ask her if she is my big girl... "No, I your princess"  



12 comments:

Mandy Frehner said...

Maybe Dominic and Brinley should hang out and be a couple of potty mouths! He says "damn it" randomly. Your girls are so cute- glad for the update!

McKinna said...

haha! that is sooo funny.. Devon tells Dal all the time too- 'YOUR FINE!!' when he's crying. (and I only tell a few people that he also says 'Gosh Damnit...') Sibs are hilarious together, aren't they?! Your girls are just beautiful by the way! How fun!!

Heath Family said...

Sooo funny! Your girls are adorable. Hope all is well.

The Covington Fam said...

Hey Stacy! I'm so glad you found me. I always search through other people's blog lists to find people so I totally don't mind at all! I hope you don't mind if I put you on my list so I can stay updated! :) Your two little girls are adorable!! And late congrats on 6 years of marriage. It amazes me how fast things go by! :)

Lindsey said...

I'd love to hear Brinley say "pissed". That is pretty hillarious!

Kendra said...

I can't believe Aubrey is so big now! I also love that Brinley is such a helper! My mom always said it was better to have a girl first because they are much more natural helpers than boys! I still love my boy though! We will have to get together sometime!! I feel you on the busy thing though. It is tough to work and take care of kids!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Brinley sounds hilarious!! Jon and Kate Plus 8?? Freecreditreport.com?? She is funny! :-)

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

LOL This makes me laugh so much. Nice Jas for teaching your daughter "pissed"! HILARIOUS! We know that Austin says things he isn't supposed to. They are BOTH sooooo cute!! I'm glad I've gotten to see more of both of them lately!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

BTW, Austin and Brinley should get together and watch Madagascar 2 and Kung fu Panda...those are also 2 of Austin's favorites.

Nicole said...

I am glad to see that you're back! Adorable girls. My kids and I share Brinley's love for the freecreditreport.com commercial! See you tomarrow!

The Brasiels said...

Stace oh my gosh I can't believe how big they are! Please tell them Aunt Sessie misses them so much! I can't wait to see you guys I miss you so much too! Hopefully we can catch up on the phone soon.. love you guys so much xoxo

Ragan said...

Hi Stacy!

I've been playing around with photography for about a year now. I haven't taken any formal training though, other than the internet class I started last week. I just have a Canon Rebel XTi, which is basically an entry level professional camera, but I'm hoping to upgrade soon. The lenses make a HUGE difference too. Canon and Nikon are the big camera names, so either of those would be good.