Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Anniversary "6"

Jason and I just celebrated our 6th anniversary (Jan. 11)- YAY!  We still like each other too!  We had a great date night just the 2 of us, we went to The Melting Pot (YUM) and saw Yes Man at the movies!  My sweet in-laws watched the girls for us and even let them spend the night.  Around 10pm we missed our girls so much we almost went and picked them up (we didn't though).  Here are a few pics of us on our wedding day!

I love that Jason's holding my make-up bag in this one!



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! You guys are seriously too cute!

Heath Family said...

Very, very cute! Congrats :)

Ragan said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

McKinna said...

YAY! happy anniversary!! I LOVE the melting pot! your wedding pics are beautiful!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

SO cute! Happy Anniversary! I also love the Jason is holding your makeup bag. Love you guys!

Britney and Jaron said...

You two are so cute together and you sure make cute kids! LOL Happy Anniversary! I love that you are in the fam!

Lindsey said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding is the night that Randy and I made up and kinda starting dating-bet you didn't know that! You don't look any different, I can't believe it was 6 years ago!

The Williams Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pictures are soooo cute =). We'll have to get together sometime and hang out! Me and Dave are both bad when it comes to staying in touch with people long distance..but this is bad! Boulder City to Henderson really isn't THAT far! Hopefully we can all get together soon =)

The Brasiels said...

I will NEVER forget that wonderful day! Happy Anniversary to you guys!! I love your new blog style too :) I can't ever make up my mind on mine, I just always want to change it...lol Love you guys!! Jess

Liz Prisbrey said...

Oh you are a nice wife! There is no way I would have let him get away with shoving the cake in my face. Happy Anniversary! :-)

Kendra said...

Happy belated Anniversary! I remember your wedding day, I have some pictures in my scrapbook! Time flies doesn't it! Congrats!

Mer said...

Wow I can't believe it has been that long. I remember taking the cardboard poster of Randy to your room with Lonney that night. It was so fun. I also remember your reception being beautiful!!! Happy Anniversayr.

Lindsey said...

Julia's shower is at 12, sorry! I did call you back, but I guess I didn't leave a message. Whoops! See you Saturday! Do the words in the word verification ever spell words for you? Right now it says sadrums. It made me think of Jasons drums, must be sad. He's too busy to play them. I'm rambling!

Hibbard Family said...

Happy Anniversary. It goes by fast doesn't it? I love looking at wedding pictures, you guys look so young!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

hey! We changed our blog address! It's now http://giggleswigglesandhoinks.blogspot.com/ That's where you can find us. I'll be sending out an email too so if I have your email you will get an email too. :) Thanks!!