Sunday, December 7, 2008

Seriously time for a new post!!

Okay, my last post says "Happy Halloween"!!  That's pathetic and I am the worst blogger ever, but what can I say I have been crazy busy.  Between full time work and my 2 little girls, I haven't had much time for blogging, plus Jason is gone every night until 9 with school.  The semester is almost over and I am so proud of him for working so hard at work and at school!!  I am excited for the few weeks between semesters where we can actually see each other more than an hour a day during the week =)  
I LOVE Christmas and I am finally getting out my Christmas decorations and made Jason put up the lights yesterday.  I am trying very hard this year to focus on the true meaning of Christmas and not get caught up in the worldly aspect of it all.  I am truly thankful for all that I have been blessed with and am especially grateful during these hard economic times.  I know many people are going without and are struggling without jobs and just trying to stay ahead.  I struggled alot when I had to go back to work after having both my girls, but am now just grateful that we both still have jobs.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and feels the spirit of Christ all around.  Here are just a few of the things that I am thankful for:


                                             My beautiful girls!!  They make it all worth it!



My husband!!  He's the best dad!

My family!  Last night was our Christmas family night.  We get together every year to make a Christmas craft.  We always have a great time.  We have done this every year since I can remember and I always look forward to it.  Here are just a few pics of us.




6 comments:

Nicole said...

I was starting to wonder what happend to you? Glad to see you back. Nice family pictures!

Lindsey said...

Aubrey looks so big! I hope to see you Thursday-Did you get the Bunco email this time?

Liz Prisbrey said...

The Christmas craft is a cute idea, it looks like you guys have a lot of fun. I also like your new page and family pictures. They are WAY cute! :-) See you this week at BUNCO!!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

So glad we finally are getting an update! You are right, you do have beautiful girls and a great husband. I have known your husband forever and he's a keeper! LOL :) Love the family pictures!

Kendra said...

Hey Stacy! I miss you!! Also I can completely relate to the busy life thing! It is soo hard to work full time and have a baby and have a husband gone a lot (Marc is working nights to make babysitting easier). You guys are such a freaking cute family though. I propose that we go on a date next Saturday night?!? We can include the kids too, pizza night or something! Let's be friends!

The Brasiels said...

STACE I LOVE THE NEW PICS! I'm so glad we finally got to catch up! I miss you so much and miss my girls too! I'm thinking of you always and wish you all the best Christmas! Talk to ya soon.. love ya guys!