Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!


   Our little Chicago Bears cheerleader!!


       Our little Indian girl!!


   Hammin it up for the camera

                    Sisters!


12 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

That is the CUTEST Chicago Bears cheerleader Ever and the CUTEST indian girl! Those are SERIOUSLY cute Halloween costumes. :)

McKinna said...

oh gosh I love it!! they look soooo good and such great costumes! I love the one with Brin hamming it up!!

Mandy Frehner said...

I love dressing kids up! Your girls are so adorable! I love the indian and cheerleader. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!

Nicole said...

They look absolutely adorable! Good job on their costumes mom!

Kendra said...

Oh my goodness, that is one cute chearleader!! I love the little indian too! The triplets wore that same little indian costume a couple years ago! How adorable! I hope everything is going well, I really miss being friends!

Ragan said...

Your girls are soooo cute!

Jaden and Stacy said...

Your girls looked so cute! I can't wait until I get to dress up our baby. They looked great!

Lindsey said...

Cute little costumes. Brinley should be a model with her cute little poses!

Brian and Megan said...

I love the girls outfits! Soo cute Stace!! Can I take them home? lol

The Brasiels said...

so precious stace! I'm glad you guys had a great time...Brinley looks like such a big girl :) miss you guys....xoxo

Brian and Megan said...

Ok Stace!! When you guys come over for thanksgiving, will you help me upload all my wedding pics please??? Love ya!

Lindsey said...

Ok, you need to update your blog! Yes, you can order the Sunday paper through me, and I will teach you how to do it! Do you want me just to show you, or do you want to book a class?