Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Snow Day!!





Okay, so it wasn't a snow day for me because I still had to go to work, but this was AWESOME!!  8 inches of snow on the ground, are you kidding me??  Jason and I both got out of work early due to the weather and the drive home was actually pretty scary (at least for me)-  I am from Vegas and I don't know how to drive in the snow.  Brinley didn't know what to think, she was so excited.  She kept saying "I hold it?" (the snow) and "I build soman (snowman), Aubey (Aubrey) too".  The snow was beautiful and we had tons of fun.  I am definitely thankful that it doesn't snow all the time though because I don't think I would like it as much!

6 comments:

Jaden and Stacy said...

It sounds like Brin really liked it. I am sure driving home in snow in Vegas would be pretty scary since no one from there would really know how to drive in it. Me personally... Love the snow. Thats probably why I live somewhere where there is snow pretty much all winter! Love the stuff! Nice little suprise for y'all though!

Lindsey said...

I totally agree with you! I am good with snow every couple years. It makes it so much more exciting. Cute new family pics! Speaking of family pics, your card is sitting in my car still. At this point, I better just stop it by!

The Brasiels said...

Stacy OMG!! I'm so excited to see more pics of it. I wish so bad I was back home for that instead of our 80 degree flippin winter :) miss you guys tons!! you look adorable like little snow bunnies :)

Liz Prisbrey said...

Cute snow pics! You would never guess they were taken in Vegas.

Jenessa said...

Your family pictures are super cute!!!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

The snow was GREAT!! i still haven't put up the pictures I took from that day either. I'm such a loser! I haven't seen you guys in forever! We miss ya!