We took Brinley and Aubrey to the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins. Brinley loved all of the pumpkins, but it was so cold that night we didn't stay very long and didn't do any of the rides. Brinley kept saying "I freezy". What was with that cold spell last weekend??
9 comments:
That first picture of Aubrey looks like it could be your baby picture! Your girls are so beautiful! I've never done the whole pumpkin patch thing, I will have to try that this year.
such cute pics! we just went there last monday and it was freezing that night to! Your girls look so cute!
thats funny- we have some of the same pics- I'm gonna be posting mine soon to! ;)
They are so cute! Brinley looks just like you Stacy. I need to take Austin to get a pumpkin to carve this year too. Last year we went too late and couldn't find even ONE pumpkin.
Your girls are so cute! It is good to see pics of you and Jason too. If you think it was cold down there, you should have been up here. It snowed! I'm so glad it is warming up though!
Good ol Henderson. It's either HOT or COLD. We skip the whole "nice" weather season!
Both of your girls look just like you! =) I love the first picture with Aubrey. Is the pumpkin patch out by Sunset Station? Me and Dave want to get a pumpkin this year and that might be fun to go to. I also wanted to tell ya I love your haircut! I've been keeping mine short too since I had Ella. It's just too much work to take care of you hair AND a baby =).
Those pictures were so cute, I loved them. It's funny that you had a cold spell because so did we. It was so cold that is snowed! it was awsome. Your girls looked so cute in their little hats! loved it!
Stacy I was wondering if you could give me that web site that you took those classes through. I can't find what I did with it. Thanks!
Hi Stacy! I didn't realize how long it's been since I've seen you guys until I found your blog through Lindsey's. Your girls are so big! Everyone is saying Brinley looks like you, but to me she looks exactly like Jason's little sister that I babysat a few times. She was probably not much older than Brinley the last time I saw her, and I swear they look SO much alike. I haven't seen your baby pictures though, so maybe I'm wrong. I love the pictures with the pumpkins, and I didn't even recognize Jason with all that facial hair. He definitely couldn't grow that thick of a beard in High School! Ü Well, sorry for the long comment, but your family is so cute and I hope to see you guys next time we come down!
Post a Comment