Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Aunt Sessi, Heeelie and Mimi!!







My best friend Jessi, her daughter Hailie and her mom Mindy (AKA aunt Sessi, Heeeelie and Mimi according to Brinley) were just recently in town from Florida.  Jessi has been my best friend literally since we were born.  My mom and her mom were best friends so we were automatically best friends.  She moved to Florida 6 years ago so I don't get to see her very often =( but when we do we have a blast (watching home videos that are soooo embarassing)!!  Hailie and Brinley are just two months apart and they were so adorable together (except for when Brinley was yelling at Hailie for taking a toy- sorry Jess hopefully sweet Hailie was not too traumatized when Brinley turned psycho!)  We had such a great time shopping, going to Farm Basket (yum) (tell your mom sorry again for eating her Clucker), eating, eating, eating (did I mention eating-we both love to eat and Jessi is pregnant so at least she has an excuse for being so hungry).  We had such a great visit and I can't wait to see them again.  Hopefully, next time I will be out in Florida.  Now whenever we get sad because we miss each other we just think of me falling down the stairs.  (Yes as they were walking out the door to leave I ever so gracefully fell down the stairs)  I probably shouldn't share it on the blog, but it was hilarious!!  Love you guys!  

10 comments:

The Brasiels said...

Ahh Stace...I'm about to cry b/c I miss you soo much! We had an absolute blast with you guys..and I think Hailie will be okay from Brinley screaming at her...haha jk Tell Jason sorry for Hailie screaming "mickey nonal" while everyone was trying to go to sleep :) I will always cherish our friendship more than anything and I will ALWAYS remmember you falling down the stairs..haha Hope to see you next time in Florida.. Aunt Sessie misses her girls very much!! Love you tons...Jess

Liz Prisbrey said...

How fun!! You guys kind of look like blonde and brunette sisters, so do your moms. Crazy!

I remember Farm Basket. I didn't know they still had those around. Where did you go??

Did you get my message about Bunco. I don't know if I had your right e-mail or not. Anyway, it just says that we are going to do it on the 23rd instead of the 16th. I hope that is okay??

Kendra said...

Hey Stacy!! I am glad you got to have so much fun with your friend. That is awesomet that your girls are close so they can continue the friend cycle!! We should really be friends again soon! I feel like I am really busy and have no time but I am almost always free on the weekends so let's get together!!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

That's so cute! I love it when you get to spend time with friends that you have known so long they are more like your sister. Brinley is SUCH a cutie! i love the picture of her on the stairs "posing". I can't believe you fell down the stairs...I'm assuming you aren't hurt?! LOL

Nicole said...

How fun that your mom's were friends, then you guys, and now your little girls. Pretty neat that it has worked out that way. Sorry you took a spill down the stairs. Glad I wasn't there. I have a real problem with laughing when people fall. It just cracks me up. See you at BUNCO!!!

Lindsey said...

It sounds like you had fun when your friends were in town, but I do hope you don't have friends in town next Bunco! We missed you!

Heath Family said...

I love that there is someone out there who is as clutzy as I am!! you're too funny.

Mer said...

I was getting really bugged because everytime I tried to click on your link from my blog it wouldn't work. I would have to go to someone elses blog and then to yours. I finally figured out the problem, why is it scobe and not scoble!!! It has taken me months to figure this out!!! :)

Jaden and Stacy said...

Loved the pictures of hailie and brinley hugging so cute! It sounds like you had a good time with an old friend. You looked so cute in all the pictures as well. It's good to just have some fun with old friends!

Britney and Jaron said...

It sounds like you gals had a blast! It is always so much fun to hang out with your best friends! I also loved that part where you fell down the stairs! Good times! Funny that you went to Farm Basket, I haven't been there in forever! :)