

Happy birthday to my precious Brinley!! I can't believe my baby is 2 years old. It seems like just yesterday I held you in my arms for the first time. I will never forget that special day you came into our lives and seeing you for the first time- thinking how beautiful and perfect you were!! You have blessed our lives so much and we love you so much! We can't believe how much you've grown and how much you learn everyday. We are so glad that you are our daughter and love you so much!!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Brinley! She is such a cutie! I can't believe she is 2 either. They grow up so fast!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL GIRL! :) She is so cute!!
Wow! I can't beleive she is two already! She is such a beautiful little girl. She is our little Bunco baby, the first one. Which by the way, it's Thursday at 6:00pm. I tried to send you e-mails twice but it never went through. I asked someone that had a better address to forward it. Don't forget your costume!! Can't wait to see you.
So cute! Happy birthday! Pig out on lots of cake and ice cream:)
She's so cute! They do grow up way too fast. I guess we have to enjoy every minute...even when we don't feel like it! Hope all is well.
I can't believe she is already 2. That went by super fast. I hope she got to have a great birthday, her cupcake looked good! yummy!
Wasn't tonight fun? Your little Aubrey was sure an angel!
ahh stace...I can't believe my lil Brinley is 2 already...our girls are just growing too fast!! I wish I could have been there but she knows her aunt sessie loves her!! Happy Birthday Brinley :)
Happy Birthday Brinley! I am sorry that I missed her birthday party. Guess that's what happens when her birthday is so close to my birthday. lol She's such a doll. Love you Brinley-cakes!
Post a Comment