Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Best buds!!

I have been watching my adorable 18 month old nephew Garrett the last couple of weeks. Brinley and Garrett LOVE each other.  They get so excited to see each other and are always giving hugs and kisses.  Brinley thought she was the mom half the time saying "Deddett (Garrett) no no!!"  (as she is doing the exact same thing as he is).  


So Cute!!

In a little bit of trouble (I love the look on their faces)
Kisses!
Hugs! (please ignore the mess in the background- they were having fun)

8 comments:

Heath Family said...

So cute! I love seeing all of your pictures. We'll have to get together sometime when I'm down in Vegas. I think you guys are in my parents' ward.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

lol, they are so cute! I remember watching Garrett and Austin loved having someone to play with.

Nicole said...

Cousins are the best. That was adorable. See you tomarrow, yeah!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Girls always try to mother. It cracks me up. I think it must be hard wired into them. Don't you just love that she is starting to want friends. I love when they reach that age that they want to be around others and not just me. Aw, freedom! :-)

Oh yeah, did you really want to switch Bunco months 'cause I am all for October?!

Nicole said...

Missed you tonight. And you'll never believe what happened- I won a pig prize!!! I couldn't beleve when we were on the last round and I got it. I was all sorts of panicky. Then I even tied Lindsey for most losses. She won the roll off but it didn't matter, I am just still so excited that I won!

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

How fun to have cousins close and near the same age. Who does Garrett belong to?

Jaden and Stacy said...

That is so cute. I bet it is a blast at your house when they are together. I loved looking at all the pictures that you have on there. they are super cute.

Britney and Jaron said...

They are so adorable! How fun for you to get to watch Garrett! I am sure you are just loving the stay-at-home mom thing! I know I do! I totally need to talk to you about the typing doctor's notes thing. I need a little extra money, if you know what I mean! :)