Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tagged

8 TV shows I like to watch:
1- The Office
2- Jon & Kate plus 8
3- House
4- Law & Order
5- Whose Line Is It Anyway (re-runs)
6- Smallville
7- Little People, Big World
8- Anything on the food network

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1- Guadalajaras
2- El Torito
3- Faustos
4- Bennihanas (I don't know how to spell that)
5- Red Robin
6- Cafe Rio
7- The Melting Pot
8- Black Angus

8 Things That Happened Yesterday (yesterday was pretty uneventful)
1- Cleaned (again)
2- Changed diapers (alot of them)
3- Watched "What Happens In Vegas"
4- Bought a sewing machine (yay now I just need to learn how to sew)
5- Went over my primary lesson
6- Ordered Applebees carside to go =) Jason was sick so we didn't go anywhere and I didn't cook
7- Made lots of bottles
8- Played with the kids

8 Things I look forward to:
1- Brinley being potty trained
2- Jason being done with school
3- My friend Jessi and her daughter Hailie coming to visit next week
4- Dates with Jason
5- Manicure and pedicure next week for my cousins wedding (Thanks Meg!)
6- The new things my kids do each day- so fun!!
7- Christmas
8- A family vacation

8 Things I Love About Fall:
1- The weather getting cooler
2- Dressing my kids up for Halloween
3- Christmas season
4- Thanksgiving dinner
5- Brinley's birthday
6- Seeing all the family for the holidays
7- Getting out my Christmas CDs
8- Our Clark family night (we get the whole family together in early Dec. and make a Christmas craft as a family- we've done it ever since I can remember)

8 Things on My Wish List:
1- Having our house paid off
2- Being a stay at home mom
3- Learning to sew
4- Watch my kids grow up to be happy and healthy
5- Start a running routine (I was thinking about running a 1/2 marathon in December but that's not looking so good)
6- Finishing our backyard
7- Having all of our house projects finished
8- Go on a fun vacation with my hubby

8 People I Am Tagging:
Anyone who reads this should do it.  They are fun to read and you learn new things about a person =)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

That was fun to read. We are REGULARS at applebees carside to go! I like the new look. See you on Thursday.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Thanks for doing this Stace! :) It was so fun hanging out with you on Friday. Your girls are so dang cute...we should let Brinley and Austin play together.

Liz Prisbrey said...

Hey, we can go to dinner together! I love all those places. But you must be able to eat. 'Cause incase you haven't noticed at Bunco, I over indulge. :-)

My half-marathon in December isn't looking so hot either. I'm not giving up yet, but between you, me and everyone else that reads my comment, it's likely it won't happen. :0(

McKinna said...

Hey Stacy! I found your blog off of Natalie's... your girls are so dang beautiful! Makes me want one of those.... I LOVE the bows! I just started blogging- i'm gonna add you to mine!!
-McKinna-