Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Growing up too fast!!




Aubrey just turned 3 months!!  She is growing up way too fast if you ask me!  Last week she learned how to roll over (from belly to back).  Her head and neck are so much stronger now and she is "talking" and smiling so much!!  She is such a sweet baby and such a good sleeper (thank you!! She must know that I need my sleep or I can't function).  She sleeps for about 9 hours straight every night =)  I definitely lucked out with that because both my girls are good sleepers.

So strong.



Love those smiles!


Rolling over!

11 comments:

Kendra said...

Oh my goodness...she is such a cutie! I really need to meet her!! I am going to call you so we can get together. Sole was talking about getting together for a lunch or something too. She is going to start watching Casen soon! Are you back to work yet??

Liz Prisbrey said...

You are SO lucky! Claire didn't sleep through the night until way over a year. Thankfully, that nightmare is over. (fingers crossed)

Katherine said...

She is so precious! Yay for good sleepers! William is an awesome sleeper too, I really hope I'll be as lucky with #2. I'm glad you found our blog, we would love to get together with you again.

Becky said...

Hey Stacy! It's so nice to hear from you. Your girls are cuties that's for sure! I've been trying to get Katie to crawl, she'll get it pretty soon. It's so fun to see them reach those milestones!

Nicole said...

I'm jealous of your nine hours! Cole isn't anywhere near that!

The Brasiels said...

Ahh stace...I can't believe she's so big already! I'm counting down the days until I can wrap my arms around those precious girls..and u too :) Hailie's doing good so far in the big girl bed...nap time is tough but she sleeps through the night pretty good! You are too kind..I feel huge already! See you soon...xoxo

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

She really has grown SO quick! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever. We need to have more family parties so we can all get together. Your girls are so dang cute!

Bryan and Moriya Olsen said...

Your girls are cute and I agree I think they grow up way too fast... I can't believe your baby is already three months - seems like you just had her! Cute Blog!
Moriya

Mer said...

She is getting big! She is such a cutie! I missed you guys at Bunco last month. It is the only time I get to see you.

Colette said...

Hi, Stacy! I was looking through all the referral links from my blog (Shop Smart in Vegas) and had several that came from here! So I wanted to thank you for linking me up, I really appreciate it! I'd love to do a class for you, if you are interested please let me know! :) Until then, happy saving and thanks again for the link!

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

Thanks for saying such nice things about our kids on our blog! You are so blessed to have great sleepers, and adorable girls!