They both look so beautiful! I'm sorry we didn't go. I am so dumb! I just figured out that we are in the same ward since they split it again. We just always go to my parents ward cause Austin doesn't even get up by 9am, but I guess we should start making him get up so we can go to our ward now that I know some COOL people are there! LOL :) LOVE YOU GUYS!
Aubrey looks so sweet in her blessing dress!! We are back in town for good so we can hang out anytime. I don't have a jpb yet so I am home and available. We can get together this week!!
I tried my hardest to get ready in time for the blessing. We didn't get texted until like 7:52, and I was still in bed. Sorry, we really did want to come. Your girls are soooo pretty!
oh stace!such beautiful pictures!! I'm so mad that I'm not there...I just can't stand it anymore!! Brinley and Aubrey are just perfect in every way! We love you guys...
Stacy, your girls are adorable! My little guy was born 5 days after your daughter...crazy, crazy. You'll have to keep in touch. It was great to hear from you.
7 comments:
They both look so beautiful! I'm sorry we didn't go. I am so dumb! I just figured out that we are in the same ward since they split it again. We just always go to my parents ward cause Austin doesn't even get up by 9am, but I guess we should start making him get up so we can go to our ward now that I know some COOL people are there! LOL :) LOVE YOU GUYS!
Aubrey looks so sweet in her blessing dress!! We are back in town for good so we can hang out anytime. I don't have a jpb yet so I am home and available. We can get together this week!!
I tried my hardest to get ready in time for the blessing. We didn't get texted until like 7:52, and I was still in bed. Sorry, we really did want to come. Your girls are soooo pretty!
She is beautiful! There is something about a little girl in her blessing dress.
Stacy your girls are beautiful!! Aubrey looked like an angel in her blessing dress! Love you guys!
oh stace!such beautiful pictures!! I'm so mad that I'm not there...I just can't stand it anymore!! Brinley and Aubrey are just perfect in every way! We love you guys...
Stacy, your girls are adorable! My little guy was born 5 days after your daughter...crazy, crazy. You'll have to keep in touch. It was great to hear from you.
Post a Comment