Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Twinsies



I always used to wonder why people dressed their kids alike.  Now I know... because it is so dang cute and fun!!

8 comments:

Mer said...

So cute! I dress my kids alike too. I love the new background on your blog. I have been trying to get to your blog but I must have copied the link wrong. I had to go to Randy and Lindsey's to get to yours. Anyway I will fix it. Tell Jason Happy late birtday!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute! They are so adorable anyway, but this just adds to the cuteness factor. :)

Liz Prisbrey said...

So true! I HATED when I was younger and my mom would dress my sisters and I alike. BUT, I see why now. I love to see kids match! You are lucky you have two little girls to match, it's a bit cuter than getting to dress boys like twins. But I'll take it!

They are very adorable!!

Mandy Frehner said...

It is really cute. It helps that your girls are so beautiful. I love their dark hair and eyes:)

Kendra said...

Oh my goodness, your kids are so dang cute! Casen is going to have his pick from two super cute little girlfriends! I am back from my vacation so we should get together sometime! Email or call me!!

Hibbard Family said...

They are so adorable!

Lindsey said...

They are way cute! I saw your last post, and I just remembered Jason's birthday. Tell him happy birthday, and we need to take you guys out to dinner soon!

Brian and Megan said...

I love the girls twin outfits! You have such beautiful girls Stacy! Love ya!