We recently planted some trees and a garden in our backyard. Brinley loves to water the garden and play back there. She even thought she would "wash" her hair with mud water!
Ok, so why didn't someone tell me you guys had a blog? LOL I found it on the scoble clan one. Brinley is SO cute and I think it's HILARIOUS that she tried to wash her hair in the mud water. So cute...maybe not at the time but cute to me seeing as I didn't have to clean it out of her hair...wouldn't probably be nearly as cute or funny if Austin did it. :)
3 comments:
Ok, so why didn't someone tell me you guys had a blog? LOL I found it on the scoble clan one. Brinley is SO cute and I think it's HILARIOUS that she tried to wash her hair in the mud water. So cute...maybe not at the time but cute to me seeing as I didn't have to clean it out of her hair...wouldn't probably be nearly as cute or funny if Austin did it. :)
She is sooo cute. I haven't got to see her enough. Will you be at Bunco tomorrow?
Hey Stacey!! It's Liz. I told you I'd find you! Your girls are soo cute! Brinley looks just like you. I'm going to link you, if that's okay?
Post a Comment