Friday, July 18, 2008

First smiles!!




This wasn't Aubrey's first smile, but the first one we could catch on camera!!  I love baby smiles.

8 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

BEE-UTIFUL!!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Oh my gosh! She is so beautiful! What a cutie!!!! I can NOT wait to see you guys at the reunion. Fun, crazy, Scoble times to come!

Mandy Frehner said...

Stacy,
Your girls are adorable!
I'm glad I found your blog. Check out our blog sometime if you would like!
frehnerfam.blogspot.com
Mandy

Kendra said...

She's getting so big, and she is so stinking cute! I really need to come and visit before she starts kindergarten! This is my last week working and then we are out of town again so maybe late next week or the week after we could get together!!

Lindsey said...

She looks so different awake and smiling! What a cute baby.

Mer said...

I linked on from Lindsey I hope you don't mind. Your daughters are so cute. I love the first little smiles too. I finally gave into peer pressure and did a blog as well. It is turnerboysandmer.blogspot.com. If you check it out then I won't feel like such a stalker.

The Brasiels said...

Stace, she is already growing!! I just can't believe how beautiful she is!! Love the new blog, LOL it's so addicting huh? Webcam was so much fun...can't wait for next week!! love ya

Hibbard Family said...

Hi Stacy! I am always hearing about you from Megan, I'm so happy I found your blog - your girls are adorable..... a change since the last time I saw you when we were both about to burst in the waiting room at Dr. Plautz's office :)