Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Aubrey's mullet and Brinley swimming!!


I realized that I haven't taken Brinley swimming all summer (I know I am a terrible mom, but I did have a baby this summer so I kind of have an excuse).  She had so much fun!!  She was so sad when it was time to go.  I will definitely have to make time to go swimming more with her.

Aubrey's hair is crazy sometimes, it's getting longer in the back and we always joke that she has a mullet!  We love it!


10 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Oh my gosh, she has so much hair!! You are so lucky! And you can never dress them alike too much at this age. They look adorable!

Nicole said...

Stacy,
Thanks for finding my blog. Your girls are so cute. Don't feel too bad. We haven't made it to the pool even half as much as we normally do. I gotta tell ya. You are so lucky to have good ages to dress alike. I would be all over that if it worked with my kids. Every once in a while I can find something, but not very often. See you at bunco. Yeah!

Mandy Frehner said...

So cute. That is just one of the benefits of having cute little girls so close together! My brother has three gorgeous girls and his wife dresses them alike when they can - so cute!

Kendra said...

Aubrey is such a cutie!! We DO need to get together. I am available this week but I am probably going to be working starting Monday for sure. Even if I am working then I am still available in the late afternoon or evening. We could have a date this weekend...call me!

Heath Family said...

Your girls are so stinkin' cute! I'm proud of you for going swimming...I won't brave a swim suit yet. You look great!

Lindsey said...

Just be grateful that Aubrey has hair! Even with a mullet, she is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

LOVE the mullet, except I call girls a fullet for some reason. I don't usually like fullets but hers is beautiful. She's such a cute and sweet baby. :)I haven't taken Sustin either. At least you made the effort!

Ragan said...

Hi Stacy!

I followed your comment on Kendra's blog.

How are you doing? Your girls are soooo cute! I still love to dress my boys alike for special occasions, and Tristen's 12 now. Tim gives me a hard time about it. Girls would be funner to dress alike though, I only get to buy one of every girl outfit :(

Guess what, they put me back in as the Cub Committee Chair a couple of months ago. I'd been in YW's and LOVING it so I wasn't exactly excited, but it brings back lots of memories.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! We didnt know you had a blog! I will add you to our friends list. Dont cut the mullet! Let it live on!

The Williams Family said...

Hey Stacy! Your girls are getting so big! Aubrey is quite a cutie! This is the first time I've seen a pic of her! I love your blog =)! We should get together sometime. I think Dave was gonna call Jason sometime soon. Dave's brother just got home from his mission so it's been crazy. By the way, are you two going to the Basic High School class reunion? If so, do you know the details? I don't know when it is or where just that it's in September.